The AIM Centre is at the forefront of advancing technology for manufacturing and supply chain; supporting businesses in the northwest of Ireland stay competitive, increase productivity and grow the region’s economic impact.
We help businesses navigate challenges like
- How can we use technologies like AI and machine learning to improve product quality?
- Which manufacturing processes offer the biggest return on investment to modernise with technology?
- How can we prepare our workforce to embrace new technologies?
- How can we transform our manufacturing lines to be more circular?
- How can we use data to bring more agility into our supply chain to reduce disruption?
In addition to our advisory services, the AIM Exchange – in partnership with Skillnet – provides access to events and training programmes that equip employees with the skills they need to innovate, negotiate, lead, and deliver.
We’re also home to the AIM Academy; a centre for 2nd level students to immerse in creativity, innovation, and technology.
Visit our stand at the Engineering Fair to find out more…
no pre-booking required